Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,372 Lari (5,231 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (28 minutes ago)