Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.707 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,889 Lari (2,674 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)