Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.736 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,542 Lari (2,096 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)