Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,771 Lari (2,356 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in London costs £20 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)