Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00239 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,199 Lari (₩918,381) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)