Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00227 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,893 Lari (₩835,099) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)