Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03963 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,365 Lari (₨84,910) in Ganganagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)