Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25097 GEL / BWP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 37% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,446 Lari (P17,715) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 2 hours ago)