Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23938 GEL / BWP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,807 Lari (P7,548) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tangerang costs Rp 2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 3.60 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)