Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 GEL / TND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,060 Lari (2,654 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)