Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39116 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,862 Lari (元9,874) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (32 minutes ago)