Cost of living in Fuzhou, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35948 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,693 Lari (4,708元) in Fuzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)