Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.049 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,985 Lari (€651) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)