Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.886 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,801 Lari (€1,317) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (34 minutes ago)