Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.087 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,746 Lari (€566) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)