Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.669 GEL / AED
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 47% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,352 Lari (Dirham 3,513) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)