Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.722 GEL / AED
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 47% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,355 Lari (Dirham 3,264) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)