Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 GEL / AED
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 54% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,160 Lari (Dirham 3,336) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)