Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 GEL / AED
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 60% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,991 Lari (Dirham 7,429) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)