Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.633 GEL / AED
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,000 Lari (Dirham 6,322) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (28 minutes ago)