Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 GEL / SLL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 58% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,737 Lari (14,302,188 Leone) in Freetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)