Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.015 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,096 Lari (€695) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Saipan costs $3.79 (4 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)