Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.724 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,557 Lari (R$ 2,150) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Warsaw costs 2.00 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)