Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 627 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.819 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,698 Lari (R$ 4,518) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (26 minutes ago)