Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.859 GEL / CAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 66% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,655 Lari (C$1,428) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (about 2 hours ago)