Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.797 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 75% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,449 Lari (€876) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (24 minutes ago)