Cost of living comparison between Fort-de-France, Martinique and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.530 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 17,564 Lari (€6,941) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)