Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.873 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 80% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,877 Lari (€1,001) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)