Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.614 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 75% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,480 Lari (€2,096) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)