Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.940 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,115 Lari (€719) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)