Cost of living in Foggia, Italy vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.009 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,109 Lari (€701) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (34 minutes ago)