Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.109 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,157 Lari (€694) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b35 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (about 1 hour ago)