Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.790 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,864 Lari (R$ 4,892) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.00 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cork costs €1.39 (27 minutes ago)