Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.840 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,021 Lari (€1,768) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (27 minutes ago)