Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.920 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,238 Lari (€766) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)