Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27324 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,656 Lari (6,061 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)