Cost of living comparison between Ferrara, Italy and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.744 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 46% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,573 Lari (€1,666) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)