Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.014 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,015 Lari (€668) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)