Cost of living comparison between Feni, Bangladesh and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02966 GEL / BDT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,750 Lari (Taka 126,442) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)