Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.649 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,476 Lari (R$ 2,273) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)