Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.811 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 39% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,329 Lari (€1,540) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)