Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.021 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 41% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,116 Lari (€700) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (44 minutes ago)