Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03786 GEL / INR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,486 Lari (₨39,246) in Faridabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)