Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02348 GEL / PKR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,863 Lari (₨79,325) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)