Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02094 GEL / PKR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,674 Lari (₨79,925) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (5 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)