Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.523 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,588 Lari (3,034TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)