Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35374 GEL / DKK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 54% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,018 Lari (kr14,185) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (35 minutes ago)