Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34068 GEL / DKK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 19,602 Lari (kr57,538) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yangon costs 5,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)