Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37801 GEL / DKK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 59% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,161 Lari (kr13,653) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)