Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02509 GEL / KES
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,544 Lari (Shilling141,242) in Eldoret to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)