Cost of living in Elblag, Poland vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.702 GEL / PLN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,733 Lari (2,468 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)