Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.705 GEL / ILS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 48% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,374 Lari (3,369 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $11,610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)