Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.675 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,593 Lari (2,360TL) in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)