Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00735 GEL / KZT
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is 14% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,598 Lari (217,525 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)