Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33811 GEL / TJS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,519 Lari (10,408 Somoni) in Dushanbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)