Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.705 GEL / NZD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 53% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,142 Lari (NZ$1,257) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 3 hours ago)