Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00875 GEL / HUF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,302 Lari (377,230 Ft) in Dunaújváros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)