Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38903 GEL / HRK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,908 Lari (4,903 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (42 minutes ago)