Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 GEL / RON
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,563 Lari (2,368 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)