Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46141 GEL / TRY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,668 Lari (3,615TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)