Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37373 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,830 Lari (元4,896) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 4 hours ago)