Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34807 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,930 Lari (元11,291) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)