Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34633 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,801 Lari (元10,975) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (27 minutes ago)