Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38282 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,957 Lari (5,111元) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)