Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00109 GEL / TZS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 7% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,331 Lari (3,042,754 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)