Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00109 GEL / TZS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,688 Lari (1,550,741 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)