Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00108 GEL / TZS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,451 Lari (3,197,586 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (42 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)