Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00107 GEL / TZS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,474 Lari (1,374,586 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (42 minutes ago)