Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 GEL / TZS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 8% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,508 Lari (1,252,586 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)