Cost of living in Djibouti vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01494 GEL / DJF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 78% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,674 Lari (179,002 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)