Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13553 GEL / EGP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 7% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,010 Lari (E£ 22,212) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)