Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13880 GEL / EGP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,411 Lari (E£ 10,169) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)