Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.591 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 100% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 6,264 Lari ($2,417) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)