Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.426 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 83% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,556 Lari ($1,053) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)