Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.399 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 85% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,547 Lari ($2,313) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 180 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (43 minutes ago)