Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.842 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 33% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,989 Lari (€700) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (36 minutes ago)