Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.959 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 35% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,027 Lari (€685) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)