Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 GEL / IDR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 28% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,159 Lari (Rp 20,435,644) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (37 minutes ago)