Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00019 GEL / IDR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,927 Lari (Rp 10,348,813) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (about 1 hour ago)