Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00017 GEL / IDR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,772 Lari (Rp 10,151,738) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,075 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)