Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 GEL / IDR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,614 Lari (Rp 19,958,176) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)