Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00018 GEL / IDR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,657 Lari (Rp 9,425,571) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)