Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00930 GEL / HUF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,164 Lari (340,082 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (17 minutes ago)