Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.098 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,680 Lari (€542) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)