Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38719 GEL / CNY
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,646 Lari (元4,250) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)