Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.099 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,085 Lari (€673) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)