Cost of living comparison between Darmstadt, Germany and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.530 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 17,241 Lari (€6,815) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)