Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00115 GEL / TZS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 37% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,911 Lari (1,661,744 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)