Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00113 GEL / TZS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,107 Lari (1,864,197 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Surakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)