Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00117 GEL / TZS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 40% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,238 Lari (1,905,342 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)